Five Quick Facts About Me:
- Though I have lived in Boston for quite a few years, I will always be a Montanan at heart. There is nothing like mountains, a good fly fishing river, and the sweet smell of a pine forest.
- I enjoy reading, writing, spending time with family and friends, gardening, fly fishing, and traveling.
- My work as a family nurse practitioner is rewarding and challenging at the same time.
- Writing has filled a creative void in my life. After spending over a decade focusing all of my energies on the healing arts as a nurse practitioner student and nurse practitioner, I have rediscovered the joys of research and creating stories. Quite simply, it makes my soul sing.
- I have not yet mastered the art of the “staycation.” Travel to new lands or to familiar, favorite haunts is one of my favorite pastimes. I have traveled to numerous countries and I enjoy learning about new cultures and customs. I love reading travel guides and dreaming about my next trip.
Thanks for visiting!