I have been placing a lot of links in my posts, and thought it would be a good idea to have a page for links. I will keep adding new sites as they come up. Enjoy!
- http://www.thegibsonhouse.org: site for the Gibson House in Boston’s Back Bay
- http://www.etiquetteer.com: site for etiquetteer who spoke at the Gibson House in early February
- http://www.marliave.com: Restaurant Marliave, the 4th oldest restaurant in Boston http://www.sfwriters.org: the website for the San Francisco Writer’s Conference
- http://www.lisasee.com: Lisa See’s official webpage
- http://maps.bpl.org: Boston Public Library link for maps
- http://thewestendmuseum.org: The West End Museum link
- http://www.prospecthillforge.com: the Prospect Hill Forge- where I took my blacksmithing class
- http://www.historicnewengland.org/historic-properties/homes/otis-house/: Otis House Link
- http://stuartandjohnssugarhouse.com: My cousin John’s sugar house! You can order maple syrup from here for delivery all across the U.S.